- As a reminder, we do not wear caps, gowns, or hoods
- Please dress to impress! Professional dress is required.
- Please note that you will be processing up and down a number of stairs in Kane Hall, so choose your footwear wisely
- Students need to arrive at Kane Hall by 8:00 a.m.
- Please give tickets to your guests BEFORE the event or upon arrival. People cannot be admitted to Kane Hall without a ticket and we are not equipped to provide "will call" service.
- There will already be a program waiting for you on your seat, so please do not pick one up on the way in.
- You will not be able to carry anything in your hands when you process, so please give family/friends any belongings.
- We will line you up for the ceremony alphabetically, by degree program around 8:15.
- Please check in with your Student Services Adviser (Gabrielle and Chrissie) who will line you up.
- Doors open for guests with seating accommodations at 7:45 a.m. Those with special accommodations should let the ushers know at the door so they can be of assistance.
- Doors open for all other guests at 8:00 a.m. and programs will be handed out at the door by our ushers
- Guest seating is first come, first served (lower level and balcony).
- Children are welcome, but do need a ticket if they are not of lap-sitting age
- At 8:30 sharp all students will process onto the stage of Kane Hall and then down the stairs to their seats in the auditorium
- There will be reserved seating in the center/main floor for all students participating in the ceremony and you will sit with your graduating classmates.
- Faculty and students will speak, we will have some very special awards to present, we will recognize each individual graduate, and then view our spectacular video/slide show tribute!
- Please note - anyone who does not Submit a Student Introduction Form will only have their name announced at the ceremony