In order to apply, students must:
- Be a Junior SPHSC major
- Have least 3 quarters remaining in the undergraduate program (Autumn, Winter, Spring)
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5*
- An applicant presenting fewer than 30 UW credits should compute their cumulative GPA using total college credits (UW and transfer credits).
- Those with 30 or more UW credits may use the cumulative UW GPA as computed on grade reports or transcripts.
*Students may apply to the program, and attach a petition, if their cumulative GPA is less than 3.5 but their SPHSC GPA is 3.5 or higher.In order to remain enrolled in the Honors Program, students must:
- Maintain a 3.3 cumulative GPA in all UW coursework
- Maintain a 3.5 quarterly GPA in all SPHSC coursework; this includes Spring quarter of Junior year.
Any student who falls below the quarterly GPA will be given one quarter to bring their GPA back into compliance, or they will be dropped from the program.