University of Arizona
The University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) has re-opened the graduate application process for the Doctor of Audiology program. We will expedite the review process in order to make admissions decisions and allow students to respond by April 15th . We will review applications from new students or transfer students. We request application submission by the following deadlines:
- Monday, March 26th – applications due
- Wednesday, April 4th – all letters of recommendation due
Our currently planned visitation dates for prospective students are Friday, March 23rd and Monday, March 26th. If needed, we will add another visitation date on April 9th.
- Department website: http://slhs.arizona.e
- UA Graduate application website: http://www.arizona.ed
- UA application login page: https://apply.grad.arizo
We hope that this adjustment is helpful to prospective audiology students.
Dr. Nicole Marrone, Chair, 2018 AuD Admissions Committee email@example.com
Dr. Mark DeRuiter, Director of Graduate Studies in Audiology firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Pagie Beeson, Department Head email@example.com
University of the Pacific
University of the Pacific in San Francisco, CA is offering an extended CSDCAS application deadline to anyone who applied to the UW's Doctor of Audiology Program. If you are interested in being considered for fall 2018 admission to their program, please take action as outlined below.
1) Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Full Name
- CAS ID
- If you currently have a University of the Pacific application submitted
2) On March 20th from 8:00 am - March 21st at 7:00 am (PDT), add University of the Pacific’s Doctor of Audiology program to your CSDCAS application
- Important: Pacific’s Doctor of Audiology application will only be opened for 24 hours, beginning on
at 8:00am (PDT).thTuesday March 20
- While you will be able to add University of the Pacific in CSDCAS during this time, you are not required to complete your application during this time.
- On Wednesday March 21st all applicants that completed the previous steps will be granted an extended deadline through Tuesday March 27th at 9:00pm (PDT) to complete all application requirements.
3) Complete your application by Tuesday March 27th at 9:00 pm (PDT)
If you have any questions about this process or University of the Pacific’s Doctor of Audiology program, please contact email@example.com
The AuD degree program at University of the Pacific opened in 2015 and has a 3 year, accelerated format.
The program was granted "candidacy status" by the CAA and "developing status" by the Accreditation Commission for Audiology Education (ACAE) in 2015. These accreditation statuses are awarded to new and developing programs for 5 years.
The program is holding an Audiology Open House on Friday, March 23 from 1-4.
Rupa Balachandran, Ph.D., CCC-A
Chair, Dept. of Audiology
Olivia Nash, Assistant Dean
University of the Pacific Graduate School