We ask that all graduating students, as well as faculty and staff, please RSVP for the SPHSC Recognition Ceremony by May 1, 2018 so we know how many people will attend the ceremony. Please follow the links below to respond.
All graduating BS, MS, AuD, PhD, and AuD/PhD students must RSVP by May 1, 2018 to let us know whether they be participating in the SPHSC Recognition Ceremony. Please use this RSVP/Registration link . For those who reply "yes" to participating in the ceremony, you will be asked to provide some additional registration information which includes:
- How you would like your name officially listed in the SPHSC Recognition Ceremony Program
- If you or a guest will need special accommodations in order to participate in the event.
- How many individuals require accommodations
- What type of accommodation is require for each person (e.g., wheelchair seating, seating requiring no stairs, seating near the front due to visual impairment, ASL interpreter, etc.)
- If the individual(s) requiring accommodation also need one or more people to sit with them during the ceremony.
Faculty & Staff
Please RSVP by May 1, 2018 to let us know if you will attend the SPHSC Recognition Ceremony by using this RSVP link.
Continuing students who will not be graduating only need to RSVP by May 1, 2018 if they plan to attend the SPHSC Recognition Ceremony. If you would like to attend, please respond using this RSVP link. If you will not attend, then you need not take any action.